Sunday, August 12, 2012

A couple ultrasound pictures

After the bunches and bunches of ultrasounds we have had, I thought I would post a couple of the pictures that we either have here from the last week or I had on my phone. We still have a whole stack at home, some of which are better than these, but especially the first couples ones are amazing to see if you've never seen twins via ultrasound! It was only a week or 2 later they were too big to fit in one picture which was amazing to see!
Also a friend of mine, Jess, posted a song on my facebook page that totally hit home and is our new theme song... as soon as I can listen without sobbing! Its a beautiful song but a real tear jerker, hope you enjoy, but thank her! As always, God bless and thank you all for being a part of our journey!
 What It Means To Be Loved

Love- Heather, Jim, Anabell, and Isabell

Baby A and Baby B... mislabeled at this ultrasound...switch them around



Baby A's face!

Totally Jim's baby! Jim has quite a few pictures with the same "Thinker" pose!

Baby B is usually moving around too much to get a good face shot, so here's the best we got so far!





No comments:

Post a Comment