Sunday, August 12, 2012

August 12th- Viability Day!!!

We did it!!! We made it to viability day! Now to 25 weeks! We got this!! Baby B did her bipolar thing this morning and had good dopplers, Baby A's were good, but I ate breakfast before the ultrasound and she goes crazy so it was hard to get her measurements again! Baby B is on an every other day schedule of how her dopplers are going to be.

We got some good news today! The doctor this week decided since my protein levels didn't change at all she is pretty sure I don't have preeclampsia! So they aren't monitoring my input/output anymore and I only have to get my weight done every other day now! Yay! I guess? I'm a little nervous because word was spreading that the unit is full as of today and I'm just nervous I'm in the best shape so they are going to try to ship me out to make room. The nurse even commented that now that I don't have preeclampsia maybe I won't be trapped here anymore... except I want to be here. I like being monitored and knowing me and my babies are safe and taken care of! A week ago I thought I was delivering my babies any minute to now I'm possibly going home? A week doesn't seem long enough to make that drastic a change. Hopefully Baby B's abnormal dopplers will be enough to keep us here. :(

Not too many visitors this weekend. Jim's parents stopped by yesterday and we had a nice visit! While they were here I was given permission to go on 2 wheelchair rides a day, so we went for a walk and found this cute little gazebo thing by the river. Couldn't really see the river through the trees, but still nice to get some fresh air! Then last night me and Jim had a big date night! We got Subway in the hospital and had a picnic outside! Haha! Today we tried going to the chapel service in the hospital but my ultrasound was taking forever with my little fighters going to town, so we ended up missing most of the service. The intern chaplain stopped by this afternoon for a quick chat and to meet Jim which was nice. Then we were going to go get dinner in the cafeteria but I realized their whole menu was my room service menu and I don't get charged for that, so we went to sit outside instead. Unfortunately it decided to rain at that point! But we sat under the eave and actually watched a bunny hopping around in this little garden and a couple birds messing around. Crazy to see so much nature in the middle of the city!

I think I'm going to keep today's a little short for me! I got a headache around dinner that isn't letting up and overall it was a pretty quiet weekend. Hope everyone else had a good weekend! God bless!

Love- Heather, Jim, Anabell, and Isabell

No comments:

Post a Comment