Monday, August 13, 2012

August 13th- another good day!

We got to go on another trip through the hospital down to the clinic for our ultrasound today! We actually had 2 days in a row of Baby B having good dopplers!! Baby A has become our little jumping ninja, I guess it doesn't matter if I have breakfast first or not! She was all over the place again, but we ended up getting all her dopplers and they were good as well! I like when we go down to the clinic and get one certain ultrasound tech. After she does all the dopplers and gets what she needs she goes through and finds pictures for us and switches to 3D, which is the creepiest thing I've ever seen yet I can't stop staring when she does it!! Usually it just reminds me of an ink blot test but sometimes you get a good face shot! Way creepy!

After the ultrasound the doctor met with me and said they are going to switch to twice a week ultrasounds instead of daily and see how they do. Then do a couple labs again and probably another protein test at the end of the week. If all goes well I will probably be leaving next week. :( They will still monitor me closely after going home, but all that means is driving to the cities a couple times a week and spending lots of time in doctor's offices and in the car. :( Ick! I guess I will get to sleep in my bed again which might be nice, but I've adjusted well to my hospital bed and kinda like not sleeping flat!

I have had a monster headache since last night that just won't go away! A week ago they were so concerned about me getting a headache and it being a sign of my preeclampsia worsening and having to deliver. But now its no big deal? The doctor even said we won't deliver for a headache, which is great, but it still kinda scares me. I think they put me so on edge last week that everything just scares the crap outa me now! 

We finally talked to our landlord yesterday and let her know we aren't renewing our contract, so we have 2 weeks to get everything packed and moved!! :s Originally we thought we would have a house to move into, but we haven't had much time to look at houses or make any offers with me being on bedrest, then working nights, and then hospitalized! Looks like we are going back to one of our parents for a VERY short period of time, til we find a house! Talk about lots of pressure and stress! We really want our own place by time these babies come, there really isn't room for us and 2 babies either place we go! Plus I want a nursery! I already know exactly what I want and I need a room to put it in!

So that's the gist of our day so far! Hope everyone else is having a good Monday! Everyone loves going back to work Mondays right!? God bless!

Love-Heather, Jim, Anabell, and Isabell

No comments:

Post a Comment